This post is curated by IssueHunt that a bounty platform for open-source projects.
It is the easiest monetize way for OSS.
The open source projects that will be useful for your work! I summarized the weekly trending repositories on Github on the first week of September.
Here you will find project to contributing or using!
📚 Playground and cheatsheet for learning Python
GitHub - eriklindernoren/ML-From-Scratch: Machine Learning From Scratch. Bare bones Python implementations of machine learning models and algorithms with a focus on accessibility. Aims to cover everything from data mining to deep learning.
GitHub - jakubroztocil/httpie: Modern command line HTTP client – user-friendly curl alternative with intuitive UI, JSON support, syntax highlighting, wget-like downloads, extensions, etc. https://httpie.org
Models and examples built with TensorFlow
Command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com and other video sites
The framework that support making MicroViewController.
SwiftPM package for SwiftSyntax library.
Feed reader for macOS.
Next Generation of ShadowsocksX
Dependency Manager for PHP
Faker is a PHP library that generates fake data for you
🛠 Lightweight utilities for string & array manipulation, image handling, safe JSON encoding/decoding, validation, slug or strong password generating etc.
The PHP Unit Testing framework.
The Console component eases the creation of beautiful and testable command line interfaces.
Base library for a lexer that can be used in Top-Down, Recursive Descent Parsers.
Tink is a multi-language, cross-platform library that provides cryptographic APIs that are secure, easy to use correctly, and hard(er) to misuse.
A core knowledge that most Java programmers need to master
Design patterns implemented in Java
JVM Profiler Sending Metrics to Kafka, Console Output or Custom Reporter
Open Source, Distributed, RESTful Search Engine
The "REST With Spring" Course (price changes permanently next Friday):
- Where programmers share ideas and help each other grow
- dev.to is a platform where software developers write articles, take part in discussions, and build their professional profiles.
- 🍺 The missing package manager for macOS
- Features, usage and installation instructions are summarised on the homepage.
- Terminology (e.g. the difference between a Cellar, Tap, Cask and so forth) is explained here.
- Your self-hosted, globally interconnected microblogging community
- Mastodon is a free, open-source social network server based on open web protocols like ActivityPub and OStatus.
- The social focus of the project is a viable decentralized alternative to commercial social media silos that returns the control of the content distribution channels to the people.
- 🌐 Jekyll is a blog-aware static site generator in Ruby
- Jekyll is a simple, blog-aware, static site generator perfect for personal, project, or organization sites. Think of it like a file-based CMS, without all the complexity.
- Jekyll takes your content, renders Markdown and Liquid templates, and spits out a complete, static website ready to be served by Apache, Nginx or another web server.
- 🚀 The easiest way to automate building and releasing your iOS and Android apps
- fastlane is a tool for iOS and Android developers to automate tedious tasks like generating screenshots, dealing with provisioning profiles, and releasing your application.
- Awesome React Native components, news, tools, and learning material!
- Awesome React Native is an awesome style list that curates the best React Native libraries, tools, tutorials, articles and more. GitHub - jondot/awesome-react-native: Awesome React Native components, news, tools, and learning material!
Web CTF CheatSheet 🐈
- PHP Tag
- PHP Weak Type
- PHP Feature
- Command Injection etc.
- Rails is a web-application framework that includes everything needed to create database-backed web applications according to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Understanding the MVC pattern is key to understanding Rails. MVC divides your application into three layers: Model, View, and Controller, each with a specific responsibility.
- Metasploit Framework
- The Metasploit Framework is released under a BSD-style license. See COPYING for more details.
- The latest version of this software is available from: https://metasploit.com
- A platform for community discussion. Free, open, simple. Discourse is the 100% open source discussion platform built for the next decade of the Internet. Use it as a:
- mailing list
- discussion forum
- long-form chat room
- GitHub - discourse/discourse: A platform for community discussion. Free, open, simple.
- 🎮 Chinese DOS games in browser.
- Browser to play Chinese DOS games
- Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
- User Interface Design process involves a lot a creativity that starts on a whiteboard where designers share ideas.
- Once a design is drawn, it is usually captured within a photograph and manually translated into some working HTML wireframe to play with in a web browser.
- Tiny and elegant HTTP client based on the browser Fetch API
- Ky targets modern browsers. For older browsers, you will need to transpile and use a fetch polyfill. For Node.js, check out Got.
- 1 KB (minified & gzipped), one file, and no dependencies. GitHub - sindresorhus/ky: Tiny and elegant HTTP client based on the browser Fetch API
- Automatically call billing companies and leave a voice saying "Hello?" nonstop.
- No connection with Total Voice.
Build with your preferred framework or with none at all!
Official presets for Preact, React, Vue, and Svelte.
Plug 'n Play
Don't worry about configuration, unless you want to.
Presets and plugins are automatically applied. Just install and go!
Includes a plugin system that allows for easy, fine-grain control of your configuration... when needed.
Supports Babel, Bublé, Browserlist, TypeScript, PostCSS, ESLint, Prettier, and Service Workers out of the box!
Quickly scaffold new projects with your preferred view library and toolkit.
Kick it off with a perfect Lighthouse score!
Static Site Generator
Export your routes as "pre-rendered" HTML.
Great for SEO and works on any static hosting service.
- 🚀 Windows 95 in Electron.
- Runs on macOS, Linux, and Windows.
- Recommend that you switch to a resolution of 640x480 @ 256 colors before starting DOS games.
- 🍉 Next-gen database for powerful React and React Native apps that scales to 10,000s of records and remains fast ⚡️
- Build powerful React and React Native apps that scale from hundreds to tens of thousands of records and remain fast
- Vue.js is an MIT-licensed open source project.
- It's an independent project with its ongoing development made possible entirely thanks to the support by these awesome backers.
- A tiny wrapper for turning Node.js worker threads into easy-to-use routines for heavy CPU loads.
- Microjob is a tiny wrapper for Node.js threads and is intended to perform heavy CPU loads using anonymous functions. So, Microjob treats Node.js threads as temporary working units: if you need to spawn a long-living thread, then you should use the default API.
- 🎨 React application prototyping tool for developers and designers.
- React-Proto is a React application prototyping tool for developers and designers.
- React-Proto allows the user to visualize/setup their application architecture upfront and eject this architecture as application files either into a previous project or a new create-react-app project or a starter template from any repository.
This post is curated by IssueHunt that a crowdfunding and sourcing platform for open-source projects.
Anyone can fund any issues on GitHub and these money will be distributed to maintainers and contributors.