You could have known and use many of these repositories before. But also, among these 34, you will find some new and brilliant stuff that can benefit your work or inspire you.
Most popular JS repositories in June 2020
- Johnny-Five is an open-source, Firmata Protocol based, IoT and Robotics programming framework. 11,677 stars by now
- TOAST UI Editor is a markdown WYSIWYG Editor. GFM Standard + Chart & UML Extensible. 11,393 stars by now
- Nock is an HTTP server mocking and expectations library for Node.js. 9,747 stars by now
- React Query is a repository with hooks for fetching, caching, and updating asynchronous data in React. 9,483 stars by now
- discord.js is a powerful Node.js module that allows you to easily interact with the Discord API. 6,326 stars by now
- React Date Picker is a simple and reusable Datepicker component for React. 4,935 stars by now
- Elasticsearch Node.js client — Official Elasticsearch client library for Node.js. 4,307 stars by now
- Madge is a developer tool for generating a visual graph of your module dependencies, finding circular dependencies, and give you other useful info. Joel Kemp’s dependency-tree is used for extracting the dependency tree. 4,064 stars by now
- thelounge is a modern, responsive, cross-platform, self-hosted web IRC client. 3,723 stars by now
patch-packagelets app authors instantly make and keep fixes to npm dependencies. 3,627 stars by now
- npkill help you to list any node_modules directories in your system, as well as the space they take up. You can then select which ones you want to erase to free up space. 3,395 stars by now
- ms is a tiny milisecond conversion utility. 3,014 stars by now
- Perspective is an interactive visualization component for large, real-time datasets. Perspective makes it simple to build real-time & user-configurable analytics entirely in the browser. Use it to create reports, dashboards, notebooks, and applications, with static data or streaming updates via Apache Arrow. 2,713 stars by now
- Grid.js is a table library that works everywhere. 2,273 stars by now
- DOM Testing Library is a simple and complete DOM testing utilities that encourage good testing practices. 2,219 stars by now
- Lightweight Charts — Financial lightweight charts built with HTML5 canvas. 2,099 stars by now
- keen-slider is a free library agnostic touch slider with native touch/swipe behavior and great performance. It comes with no dependencies, typescript support, multi-touch support and is compatible with all common browsers including IE 10. 1,966 stars by now
- redaxious is the Axios API, as an 800 byte Fetch wrapper. 1,815 stars by now
- TOAST UI Grid is a powerful widget that allows you to visualize and edit data via its table representation. 1,526 stars by now
- node-ldapjs (reimagining LDAP for Node.js) is a LDAP Client and Server API for Node.js. 1,232 stars by now
- docx library allows you to generate .docx files with JS/TS with a nice declarative API. Works for Node and on the Browser. 1,136 stars by now.
- Kleur is a Node.js library for formatting terminal text with ANSI colors. 1,029 stars by now
- sitemap.js is a high-level streaming sitemap-generating library/CLI that makes creating sitemap XML files easy. 1,026 stars by now
- terminal-image displays images in the terminal. 701 stars by now
- Vest is a validations library for JS apps that derives its syntax from modern JS frameworks such as Mocha or Jest. It is easy to learn due to its use of already common declarative patterns. It works great with user-input validation and with validating upon user interaction to provide the best possible user experience. 658 stars by now
- janeway is a Node.js console REPL with object inspection and many other features. 371 stars by now
- tragopan is minimal dependency-free pan/zoom library. 324 stars by now
- tzdb is a list and npm package of: ”simplified” IANA time zones with their alternative names like Pacific Time instead of America/Los_Angeles, along with major cities for each time zone; all existing raw IANA time zones names; “raw” offsets along with current time offsets. 224 stars by now.
Thank you for reading!
If you have interesting JS projects on GitHub — share them with me!