The Hello World challenge / project is a challenge for all programmers! In the challenge, we are trying to add hello world codes in MANY programming languages, the codes are in the GitHub Repository.
- Fork the hello-world repository to your own GitHub Profile / Account.
- Create a new folder with the name of the programming language.
- Create in the new folder a code file called "helloworld.X" (X = file extension), the files need contains the hello world code.
- Open a Pull request for merging into the Hello World repository.
- Request a review from InvalidLenni.