There are several web & mobile app development languages available for developers. And along with those languages, there are many powerful frameworks to make a developer’s job easier. However, what’s not easy is finding the perfect framework that fulfills most of your project requirements. That’s where Angular saves the day! It is considered one of the latest technologies for web and app development.
Many high-end industry leader organizations hire angular developers for their web and mobile application development. Today, we will be talking about how Angular is used for enhanced web and app development. But before that, let’s understand what Angular is.
What is Angular?
Built and maintained by Google, Angular is a versatile, robust, and dynamic open-source framework. It was first released in 2016 and was a complete rewrite of AngularJS, developed by the same team that built AngularJS. It offers ease of use, simplified development, scalability, and much more to developers, and therefore has been a favorite framework for web and mobile application development.
These are some of the Angular features that make Angular the best tool to develop enhanced web and mobile applications:
- TypeScript: Since Angular is built with TypeScript, the codes will be clean and easy to understand. The bugs are easy to spot with TypeScript, too.
- MVC Architecture: The MVC component helps a web app made with Angular to have the look and feel of a native application.
- Two-way Data Binding: With two-way data binding, the changes done in existing modules reflect in real time. It makes the updates easier and time-saving.
- Progressive Web App: This web platform capability of Angular will allow you to deliver an app-like experience with an offline, zero-step installation.
- Native: You can build native apps with strategies from Cordova, Ionic, or NativeScript.
- Desktop: Create desktop applications for operating systems like Windows, iOS, and Linux with the ability to access native OS APIs.
- Universal: You can render your applications in HTML and CSS instantly on Node.js, .NET, PHP, and near-instant for the first view. This also allows your creations to be optimized for SEO.
Code Splitting: The automatic code-splitting allows users to only load the code required to render the view they request, thanks to the component router.
Templates: With simple and powerful templates, you can create your UI quicker than ever.
CLI: Build components fast, add them, test them, and when ready, deploy them with the command line interface.
IDEs: In Angular, you get intelligent code completion, instant errors, and feedback in IDEs.