So I was browsing github, when I found an app called: hopscotch. I decided to look into it to find a free, browser based, nice looking api client.
the url is here
- its free
- its in the browser so you can run it anywhere
- its a pwa, so get full power of a native app
- it has history
- you can fetch using different language methods
- it has proxy options
- amazing theming
- you can do graphql (I don't use it but its usefull if you need it)
- and something called realtime, I am not sure what it is, but it seems to be websocket
its a clean small api client to use, but the only downside I guess is that you can't use it with local development.