Xcode: 12.2, Build version 12B45b
Android Studio: 4.1.1
- Test drive the demo flutter application, run on iOS simulator, everything goes well.
- Added some dependencies in pub file, Android Studio throw errors and suggest me to
sudo gem install cocoapods.
- Tried this command, failed, error log saids,
Failed to build gem native extension...
- According to MahmoudKhaled's answer, tried these commands, error occurred,
Error running 'requirements_osx_brew_libs_install autoconf automake libtool pkg-config coreutils libyaml libksba readline zlib firstname.lastname@example.org'
- According to joki's answer, tried these commands:
sudo xcode-select --switch /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools ruby -rrbconfig -e 'puts RbConfig::CONFIG["rubyhdrdir"]' sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app
I strongly recommend you to read joki's answer. Inspired me a lot!