You want to create custom marketing materials for an ongoing campaign promotion, and you want drivers to distribute the materials directly to customers' home mailboxes.
Your campaign has two constraints:
Location: You only deliver to customers in California, New York, and Alabama. You need to create a random parameter for each customer to be able to perform an A/B test and split the customers into two groups.
What you do?
• Configure Cloud Data Fusion
• Create a Cloud Data Fusion data transformation pipeline
• Connect Cloud Data Fusion to a couple of data sources
• Apply basic transformations
• Join the two data sources using Cloud Data Fusion
• Split data to perform an A/B experiment
• Write data to a sink
PS: Sorry, couldn't repost here since there are some incompatible MD codes. Thank you!