No doubt, Printer Cartridges are amazingly costly. Instead of buying it, user can get it refilled at their nearest store. The inexpensive and effective substitute is to refill it yourself. The things that it takes are a bottle of printer-ink and a syringe. Given here are the Important Guides to Refill an HP Ink Cartridge. Perform these recommended steps to save your valuable time as well as money. For any sort of technical assistance, dial HP Printer Phone Number. Experts will get connected with you and resolve your issue.
How to refill an HP Ink Cartridge?
Perform the given steps in order to refill an HP Ink Cartridge.
- What are the necessary things that are used to refill cartridge
You can buy it from your nearest computer store.
• A 1ml disposable syringe
The needle should be smaller so that it will not affect your task.
• Your printer cartridge
The refill method is the same for most of the inkjet cartridges.
You will find a black spot on the white-sticker that covers the top-cover of the cartridge. Below the black spot, there is a hole by which ink can be inserted into the cartridge. You can remove the sticker to find the hole. Or just make a hole in the black spot with a needle.
Refill Your Printer Cartridge
Take in the ink into the syringe slowly and inject it into the hole. That's all.
Important points to keep in mind
• As the needle size is very small, so if you take ink into the syringe very quickly, you can create air-gaps. These air gaps can freeze your ink cartridge. So ensure that there are no air bubbles before you inject ink through the hole.
• Refilling is a messy task. Ensure that you have a piece of paper/waste cloth. The image has a spotless background only to make it look good.
• It is advised to fill the cartridge to near-capacity and not full.
• When the cartridge is filled, it is allowed to set for a few hours. This will let the ink to settle down at the bottom of the sponge. The sponge is positioned inside the cartridge and cannot be seen.
So, these are the easiest steps that can lead in saving your time as well as money. To get any technical support, contact HP Printer Customer Service where experts will sort out all your problems in the best way possible.