We will start with a summary of the tools that we will use:
- VS Code: Popular code editor.
- Flask: Small web server that we can set up with little code.
- Gunicorn: A simple WSGI HTTP Server in which we can mount Flask.
- Postman: An easy platform to test our Rest APIs.
- Gitlab: Version control service in the cloud and DevOps integration.
- Heroku: Platform that allows us to upload projects and deploy them online.
- Create your web app with Flask.
- Prepare your project repository with Gitlab.
- Create an account in Heroku.
In this section we gonna prepare our Flask app, the Heroku deploy file and the Gitlab CI configuration.
Now I have a developer blog, continue reading this post here: https://hhsm95.dev/blog/easily-deploy-python-flask-app-with-gitlab-heroku/