As my first participation in Hacktoberfest, I've created 4 great pull requests this month:
Fixes #49 (partially)
This version contains minified, concatenated or otherwise machine-generated code. Please provide the original sources, together with instructions on how to generate the final XPI. Source code must be provided as an archive and uploaded using the source code upload field, which can be done during submission or on the version page in the developer hub. Please read through the instructions at https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Source_Code_Submission. Here are some examples that were discovered: resources\habitica-markdown.min.js
I've used this tool to unminify
I had to update
chat.json with the new
Please remove all unused permissions from your manifest. Here are some examples that were discovered: https://ajax.googleapis.com/
I've removed this permission from
This add-on is creating DOM nodes from HTML strings containing potentially unsanitized data, by assigning to innerHTML, jQuery.html, or through similar means. Aside from being inefficient, this is a major security risk. For more information, see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/Safely_inserting_external_content_into_a_page . Here are some examples that were discovered: mainChat\chat_inPage.js line 147, 194, 199 and possible more.
This lib is imported at
chat.js and applied in several parts of
All changes were ported to Chrome's version and tested.
PS: some formatting have been changed, sorry about that
active class name to
activeLike, so it is not get confused with current active route class.
The bug in the issue was occurring because Vue Router applies a class name to links that are active routes. This class name is not applied when the route is activated by a link - which are 90% of the cases -, but it is when accessed from a new tab or url.
Also, by default, this active route class name is
router-link-active, but in the Habitica's project it is replaced via the
linkActiveClass router constructor option in
active class name was being applied to the like button when the user has liked someone's post and also when displaying a user's chat message while visiting its profile directly (new tab/direct url).
The fix is changing this
active like class name to
activeLike, so it doens't get "triggered" by active route class name.
This is not actually a Habitica's feature, but a script that creates a small timer as task while on the website. It's open source, so feel free to contribute!
I've added a new section in the Tarrafa's HackerClub page to explain a little more about the context which this hackerspace is inserted.