Hello DEV Community! 👋
Heroku is partnering with Arduino and CascadiaJS to deliver an IoT workshop next month during the CascadiaJS Plugged In conference, and we are giving away 6 free tickets 🎟 and the opportunity to have access to one of the upcoming Explore IoT Kit from Arduino (a new product from Arduino, yet to be released!).
The ticket includes:
- CascadiaJS Conference attendance
- A spot in the IoT Development Workshop facilitated by Arduino and Heroku
- An Explore IoT Kit from Arduino (not yet released!)
If you want to participate, here is what you need to do:
- 👉 Reply to this post as a comment with a creative idea and tell us: What would you build using the Explore IoT Kit from Arduino and Heroku? 👈
- Make sure you include your Twitter handle (if any)
- Confirm you will attend the conference and share a write up with the community
The top 6 ideas with most votes (Hearts 💜) will be selected! 🎉
You can submit your ideas between August 13th and August 21st, 2020, the top 6 ideas will be chosen on August 25th, 2020, and selected participants will be announced here and on @Heroku and @CascadiaJS twitter accounts.
If you are selected, we would love to see your idea come to reality! We want you to share with the community what you built and how you built it!
Update: Both conference and workshop are going to be remote, more information about the workshop can be found in the CascadiaJS 2020 website, the IoT Workshop will be hosted on September 2nd, 2020.
Update 2: Thank you very much for your submissions, definitely a lot of great ideas to implement!
The time has come and we have selected the attendees for the IoT Workshop at CascadiaJS with Heroku and Arduino.
- Matías Blayer
- Ricardo Trejos
- Diana Rodriguez (Super Diana)
- Javier Pedrosa
- Chris Bongers (DailyDevTips)
- Manuel Benitez (manwey)
Thank you very much for your participation!