👋🏻 Hello World!
I would like to share few important points that one should keep in mind when he/she starts learning how to code.
- Choose your living environment so that you can focus on building healthy habits/routine. Most importantly, Do yoga and meditation to silence your chattering mind.
- Find Peer-groups, Mentor support(online or offline) and a Feedback mechanism that helps you on the journey.
- Keep an eye on Time and Money that you are investing, Try making weekly commitments to achieve your goals.
- Start Understanding Problems to the core and Building Solutions step by step using the language you love.
- Do Recap, Write sensible code everyday, Git it.
- Blog, Tweet and Dev.to your progress and concepts that you learn.. More you share, more you will come to know.
- Teach your peers and Learn from them.
Please add to the comment section, if I have missed anything.. 😊 and help the noobs!
with ❤️ from 🇮🇳