React makes it painless to create interactive UIs. Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
Before really starting with React we first need to make sure that the basic system setup is available.
- The first prerequisite which needs to be installed on the development system is Node.js and NPM (Node.js Package Manager). NPM comes bundled with Node.js, so you only need to make sure that you have Node.js installed.
- Use Vscode editor for React development , it will help to make work easier,
- You can quickly check if an up-to-date version of Node.js is already installed on your system by executing the following command:
- To check Node version use terminal
- To check NPM version use terminal
For getting started with react just need to setting up for new react project is to use the create react app script ,to execute this script we need to use npx , by this command which make it possible to execute the script without prior downloading the package :
- Write this command in terminal
npx create-react-app my-react-app
- If you didn't have install npm you can install by following command :
npm install -g create-react-app
Check version of npm