Here is a quick guide about how I offer a rich experience to reviewers and other community members in my pull requests using gifs previews.
To use this technique you will need:
- A software to recorder your gifs, I suggest Screen2gif at Windows users and Peek to Linux users.
- I know Linux users like to have options here are they. :D.
Know please follow these steps to create your gif (at windows):
- Open the Screen2Gif
- Pick the recorder option
- Resize the recorder area as you need.
- Start to the recorder (f7) and stop it when finish (f8)
- The Screen2Gif will open the gif project editor
- Now, you can go to the Playback section to run your gif or remove desired frames.
- To save o export your gif go to the File Section and click on the Save button
- Select your preferred format and hit save.
- When the conversion process has done access the wire gliphy.com
- Press the Upload button, select your gif file and wait.
- When the upload it is complete click on the media option and copy the link optimized to media social option.
- Know just use the link as you wish in you PR description there is he sintaxe template:
<img with="700px" src="YOUR-LINK" />
Here is a short video to show my whole work process:
If I help you please consider to leave comments, share it.
Believe me, your feedback it's really important.