I'm giving away one hour of my afternoon to anyone that needs help.
- Docker, docker-compose, docker swarm, docker-machine
- Create an MVP with 0 budget (services to use, design strategies, landings, tools, etc)
- Define an API
- Define microservices
- Convert a monolithic into a microservices architecture
- Cloud architectures
- Deployment strategies (CI/CD)
- Define tech stack for your app
- Django framework
- Getting started with web development
- Solve Bugs
- Code reviews
Every Tuesday at https://meet.jit.si/FreeDevHelpGDI from 7 pm to 8 pm (UTC+02:00, Madrid Time)
I speak Spanish and English
Since 2013 I was part of a startup where I was involved in several projects with different roles: developer, DevOps, team leader and product manager.
Since then I have been working in cloud environment, mostly AWS, and becoming a cloud architect and achieving different cloud certifications.
I'm also the guy behind https://getadvice.github.io/
Think of this as asking for help from a teammate. You can enter the meeting and ask me to give you a hand with something that you're working on, studying, or stuck with. If I don't know the answer I will search for it.
The reasons are the same that I've already wrote down on GetAdvice
If you have any questions just write down a comment or feel free to contact me