We are happy to announce that the Twenty Nineteen WordPress theme is now available as a free Frontity theme.
If you are new to Frontity, this pre-made theme will allow you to get your Frontity site up and running easily. It primarily suits blogs, but can be adaptable to a wide range of websites.
You can see the Twenty Nineteen Frontity Theme in action here.
Smit Patadiya also shared on Twitter a speed and performance comparison between the Twenty Nineteen default WordPress theme in PHP and the Frontity theme in React. You can check it out here.
You can install the Twenty Nineteen Frontity Theme like other published packages in Node using
npm. To do so, run this command in your terminal:
npm install @frontity/twentynineteen-theme
Then add the package to the
To learn more about the Twenty Nineteen theme and Frontity, check these resources out:
- GitHub repo for Twenty Nineteen Frontity Theme.
- Live demo of the Twenty Nineteen Frontity Theme.
- Video tutorial on how to setup and customize the theme by Imran Sayed.
- Video tutorial in Spanish on how to setup the theme by Domini Code.
- How to install a new Frontity package
- Frontity's step-by-step tutorial
As always, feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.
A huge thank you to Smit and Imran for this contribution and their amazing work on this theme! 💙
Originally published at frontity.org/blog.