Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a language used to style web pages. It can be used to control the appearance of elements on a page, such as their size, color, and position. CSS is a powerful tool that can be used to create beautiful and responsive web pages.
*There are many ways to learn CSS.
Start with the basics. Learn the fundamentals of CSS, such as selectors, properties, and values. There are many tutorials and resources available online that can help you with this.
Practice makes perfect. The best way to learn CSS is to practice. Try styling different elements on a web page, or build your own website from scratch.
- [Mozilla Developer Network (MDN) CSS Reference (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/Reference)
- CSS Tricks CSS Reference
- W3Schools CSS Reference
- @csswizardry by Harry Roberts
- @css_tricks by Chris Coyier.
- @codepen by CodePen
- @Tailwind CSS
- @cssdesignawards by CSS Design Awards.
- @cssweekly by CSS Weekly.