Efficent Code Editor to live render Markdown and Can save the rendered file as Markdown,Html and Pdf . Also Instant Hosting in The Web.
Features • MarkdownItHost • Downloads • Guide
fredysomy / MarkdownIt
Efficient Code Editor to live render Markdown and save as Markdown,Html and Pdf +⚡Instant Hosting in The Web.⚡
- Live preview of the changes you make
- You can save the file and open any md files in the editor.
- You can save convert the markdown you have written into html and pdf.
- Uses Ace editor
- Bootstrap styling is enabled
- You can change the editor themes and text colors for your preference
- There is a settings.json file to handle all themes and style changes
- Html tags can be used with the markdown.
- The pdf file generated is also html friendly.
- Clean UI and also have a reference for markdown.
Has instant web hosting feature.
- You can create a static single paged website in this editor.
- MarkdownItHost is the service in the editor that allows you to host websites.
- A simple way to host websites (included in the code editor)
- One can create a webpage with one click See here
- A config file with the path name of your website and unique secret id is to be saved in your PC.
- Only with the config file you can edit and publish your site.
- Deploys a Static website within 2 seconds.(With 2-3 clicks).
- Any bugs or queries can be mailed to me
- All the "HOW to" guide is included Here
You can use Bootstrap styling inside the code you Write ( no need to inculde the scripts)
How to use(Source code)
Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/fredysomy/MarkdownIt
Run the app
- Added code editor
- Added file saving
- Aditional options like save as pdf and save as html.
- Added MarkdownItHost to publish static websites
- Online offline alerts.
- Fork the repostory
- install the dependencies
- Make your changes
- And make a pull request from your repo. (I will surely look forward for the PR's)
- Ace js
Top comments (0)