088: Offensive programming
In this episode of Fragmented we talk to our friend Piwai from Square.
Piwai's a pro at testing and breaking apps (he built LeakCanary - so not terribly unexpected). He teaches us some strategies on debugging app crashes and briefs us on this concept he calls "offensive programming" which has helped him a lot with his Android development.
It's good stuff and we hope you enjoy the show.
- Luhn check - algorithm
- Debouncing in general
- Debounce operator in RxJava
- Advocating against Android Fragments
Pending touches and UI event:
- Cancel pending touches)
- DebouncingOnClickListener (RxBindings)
- Py's Oredev talk - Crash fast - Square's approach to Android crashes
- @piwai [twitter.com]
- @fragmentedcast [twitter.com]
- @donnfelker and +DonnFelker
- @kaushikgopal and +KaushikGopalIsMe