077: Chatting ADB with Genymotion's Eyal Lezmy
Today on Fragmented, we talk to Eyal Lezmy. Eyal works as an Android developer for Genymotion. While working for Genymotion he had to deal with the Android Debug Bridge a whole bunch, so in this episode we dive into the details of ADB, some super slick commands and in general just get a better understanding of this tool we use every single day.
- ADB - Android Debug Bridge
- Droidcon NYC - ADB, Break On Through To the Other Side
- HTC Sooner (juicy non-developer article alert)
- pidcat (adb logcat tool)
- Phillipe's ADB IDEA plugin
- Caster IO - Enabling Fingerprint on the Android emulator
adb shell input text "keyboard text" adb exec-out run-as package.name cat databases/file > file adb shell "run-as package.name chmod 666 /data/data/package.name/databases/file"
- @eyal_lezmy [twitter.com]
- @fragmentedcast [twitter.com]
- @donnfelker and +DonnFelker
- @kaushikgopal and +KaushikGopalIsMe