072: App Shortcuts with Andrew Orobator
In this episode, we talk to Android developer Andrew Orobator. He gives us the lowdown on the new feature App Shortcuts that was introduced in Android. We talk about static and dynamic shortcuts, use cases for other shortcuts and how to implement them for your app. We also cover what the feature lacks and things to watch out for, while implementing them. Listen on!
Fragmented also has spanking new music from the super talented Blueprint: you can find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrew's Medium posts
- Introducing Auracle: A queue based music player: Andrew's new music player
- Implementing Android App shortcuts
- Andrew's medium posts
- Best productivity tools for Android developers (another article Andrew wrote)
- @fragmentedcast [twitter.com]
- @aorobator [twitter.com]
- @donnfelker and +DonnFelker
- @kaushikgopal and +KaushikGopalIsMe