Never heard of react-contexify before? Go check the demo
React-contexify let you add a context menu (right click) to your react app with ease.
It comes with a lot of features: prevent menu from going off screen, keyboard shortcut, keyboard navigation, custom positioning, subemnu support, super easy to customize, etc...
React-contexify is the first react library I've open sourced, it was also my sandbox when learning react. I'm super excited by this release!
- Allow to disable boundaries check
- Allow to disable preventDefault on key down
- Add support for hidden property to Separator
- Add visual feedback when item is clicked
- Easy customization thanks to css variables. Check out the theme builder
- Keyboard shortcut made easy! A keyMatcher prop has been added to the Item component.
Despite adding new features, the library size decreased from 3.4Kb to 3.1Kb 💪.
If you are migrating from an older version, you can follow this guide