Day-11: Did Unix badge exercise on Pentesterlab and was not in the mood to do research so did read some amazing info-sec write-ups! Understanding and reading other's methodology always helps you make your thoughts broad!
- Understanding the structure of Target is Important!
- This was pretty good but I guess I need more knowledge to understand this completely if you can help, lemme know in the comment section! Thanks!❤️
- Idor's are great when you get the logic errors!
- He also linked amazing blogs about IDOR in his blog, do not forget to check that out also!
- Make Inspect Element your best friend!
- Idk I never tried to change value which is disabled by default! Nice catch though!
PS: It is pretty easy to understand, If you do not understand lemme know in the comment section, I'll help you!
Got doubts? Contact me on Twitter.
Feedbacks are welcomed, do comment it down below! :)