This is going to be something different from my previous blogs. I went through overthinking during the pandemic time, and now everything is going well so far, but I decided to write something about it, so that's why I'm writing this blog.
I research about Over thinking and found these 8 tips that I can give you that put overthinking in overthinking.
Let's do it.
- 99% of the harm is caused in your head, By you and your thoughts.
- 1% of the harm is caused by reality, what actually happens and the outcome.
- Most of the time, the problem isn't the problem. The way you think about the problem is.
- Don't think you deserve that opportunity? Apply for it anyways.
- Don't think your article is good enough? Publish it anyways.
- Don't think they'll reply to your email? Send it anyways.
- Never overthink yourself into self-rejection.
- When you start criticizing yourself for past mistakes, or seeing disaster around every corner, ask yourself: "Is there anything I can do right now to change the past or to positively influence the future."
- If the answer is yes, do it - take action. If the answer is no, be at peace let it go.
- You have to take action or let it go, everything else is self-harm.
- The truth is, most problems aren't solved with more thinking, they're solved with less.
- You'll find most of the answers you're looking for in silence, in timeband with a clear mind.
- If you can't solve a problem, stop trying to.
No amount of anxiety will change your
future, no amount of regret will change your
Peace is found in acceptance:
- Accept imperfection.
- Accept uncertainty.
- Accept the uncontrollable.
You don't have to understand, tolerate or
even forget something, but if you want peace,
you must accept it.
- You're not going to overthink your way to a better future.
- You're not going to overthink your way to a better past.
- All you have is NOW. And what you do with NOW can make right of your past and make good of your future.
- Make peace with yesterday, let go of tomorrow, grab hold of now.
- Your thoughts will create scenarios in your mind that reflects your insecurities, fears and worries.
- So it's important to always fact-check your own thoughts before accepting them, because in highly emotional situations, your thoughts will tell you stories that aren't true.
- Fact check yourself.
- You can go to the gym, eat healthily, do yoga, drink water, and take vitamins, but if you don't directly confront the negativity in your thoughts, you will never truly be 'healthy'.
- Our health isn't measured on scales, by the size of our muscles, or by the width of our waist.
- True health is measured by the quality of our thoughts and the peacefulness of our minds. Health starts in your mind.
If you think about the above tips then you will definitely find the reason behind your overthinking and you conquer it.
Thank you for reading 💝💝, make sure you drop your through in the comment section.