I built a GPA calculator
A GPA means Grade Point Average which is used in Universities to calculate the results of students who have written an exam or particular test which would be calculated and graded.
- I created dictionaries for courses, units, scores, and points.
- Then required input from the user for how many courses he/she is doing so it will ask the user to input(course, units, and scores) for calculation.
- Next, I created a points function to convert the values since it used the point system
- Then, I did the calculation for the GPA and printed the table and the GPA out.
- I ended with the remark function so the student or user will know where he or she stands.
A project I embarked on after learning some data science with python, what do you think.