Page Orientation is the Direction in which a document is displayed or printed. The two basic types of Page Orientation are Portrait(Vertical), and Landscape(Horizontal). Before printing a document, you may be able to change the Page orientation. Here we will show how to change the page orientation in Excel. Let’s get started!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
Print Orientation will allow you properly print your work on the right size paper. Let’s follow the below methods to set up worksheets as portrait or landscape.
- Here, you can see the “Orientation” option.
- Select the orientation it will expand the drop-down list as shown below.
- Here, you need to select “Portrait” or “Landscape” as per your wish.
You can also adjust the print orientation from the Print Preview. Let’s follow the below steps.
- First, you need to select the “File” option from the “Ribbon“.
- Here, you can see the “Print” option. Just click it to open the print window.
- In the print window, you can see the “Portrait Orientation” option under the settings.
- Then select any one of the 2 options to set the print orientation.
- Portrait Orientation
- Landscape Orientation
- From the above two methods, you can easily change the print orientation set up in Excel.
Hope you understood how to change the print orientation in Excel Office 365. Make use of it. If you feel this article is helpful, then drop feedback in the below comment box. Thank you so much for visiting Geek Excel!!