Here, we will show the simple formulas to sum the values in with multiple criteria and OR logic using the SUMIFS Function in Excel Office 365. Further, you can get to know the basic syntax with practical examples. Let’s get into this article!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- To sum the values with multiple criteria and OR logic, use the below formula.
- SUM – This function will help to add the values in the cells. Read more on the SUM Function.
- SUMIFS -In Excel, this function will help to sum the cells that meet multiple conditions or criteria.
- Sum_range – It represents the input values from your worksheets.
- Criteria_range – It is the input range.
- Criteria – It is the specific values from the range that is used to sum the cells.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Refer to the below image.
- Here, we will give the input ranges in Column D and Column E.
- Then, enter the given formula in the formula bar section.
- Finally, you will get the results in the selected cell H3.
From this article, we explained the simple formulas to sum the values with multiple criteria and OR logic using SUMIFS Function in Excel Office 365. Hope that this article is useful to you. If you have any doubts/queries, don’t forget to share it in the below comment box. Thank you so much for Reading!! Keep learning on Geek Excel!! *and Excel Formulas *!!