In this tutorial, you will learn the formulas to sum the values with horizontal ranges using the SUMIFS Function in Excel Office 365. Further, you can get to know the basic syntax with practical examples, Let’s see them below!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- To sum the values with a horizontal range in Excel, use the below formula.
- SUMIFS – In Excel, this function will help to sum the cells that meet multiple conditions or criteria.
- Sum_range – It represents the input values from your worksheets.
- Criteria_range – It is the input range.
- Criteria – It is the specific values from the range that is used to sum the cells.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Let’s consider the below example image to sum the values with horizontal range.
- In the below image we will give the input values from Column B to Column G.
- Then, enter the given formula in the selected field.
- Finally, it shows the result in the selected cell I4.
From this tutorial, you can get some clarification on the formulas used to sum the values with horizontal ranges in Excel Office 365. Hope that this article is useful to you. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share it with us. To know further updates keep in touch with our website Geek Excel and Excel Formulas !!