This page will discuss the simple formulas to sum the values from cells that contain formulas in Excel Office 365. Let’s get into this article!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- The below formula helps to sum the cells that contain the formula in Excel.
- SUMPRODUCT – In Excel, this function will help to multiply the corresponding array or range and returns the sum of the product. Read more on the SUMPRODUCT Function.
- ISFORMULA – The Excel ISFORMULA Function returns TRUE when a cell contains a formula, and FALSE if not.
- *Multiplication (*) *– In this symbol will multiply any two values or numbers.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Range – It represents the input values given in the worksheet.
- In the below image, we will show how to sum the formula cells.
- First, you need to give the input values that contain formula values.
- Refer to the below image.
- Here we will give the input values in Column C.
- Then, enter the given formula in the formula bar section.
- Finally, it will display the result in Cell F2.
In this tutorial, we explained the formulas used to sum the values from a cell that contains formulas in Excel Office 365. Hope you like this article. If you feel this article is useful to you, share your feedback in the below comment box. Thank you so much for Reading!! Keep learning on Geek Excel!! *and Excel Formulas *!!