I finally revamped my .dotfiles! It includes my MacOS and Ubuntu configurations. I am planning to add Alpine configuration for my iPad, and Arch configuration for my geeky needs.
- Fully customizable installation depending on OS
- The installer script is seperated from configs and install scripts
- A dotfiles manager for post-install maintenance
- Has post-install scripts for configuring
- Requires git commands for syncing without fancy dotfile managers
starshipshell prompt and has
- Replaces default terminal with
- Does not use any WM (on MacOS, only
skhdused on top of the default DE)
You can find my dotfiles here:
The dotfiles setup scripts are heavily
knocked-off inspired version of beautiful Cătălin’s dotfiles. You should probably check it out!