Among the most popular social media platforms, Instagram and Facebook are increasingly being used by millions of individuals. Having an account on either of these platforms not only allows you to connect with your friends and relatives but also helps you boost your marketing efforts for businesses. Unlike other platforms, having an account on either of these platforms allows you to connect both the accounts without any hassle. That said, if you know how to link Instagram to Facebook Page, you can ensure your social media presence on both the platforms at the same time. So, whatever you share or post on Instagram, will reflect on Facebook.
Read on to explore some more benefits of linking an Instagram account with a Facebook page. In addition, learn how you can link both the accounts and gather some valuable insights into using these social media accounts in a whole-new way.
Before we dig into the process of connecting both Instagram and Facebook accounts, let’s have a look at some of the most useful benefits the linking offers. Here’s a look at them:
One of the most useful benefits of linking an Instagram and Facebook account is gaining confidence from your customers if you’re running an online or offline business. The linking will provide your customers a smooth online experience. Once you connect both the accounts, any customer visiting both the social media channels will be able to see the same person and his/her posts, comments, images, videos, etc. on both the platforms.
- ## You can schedule your posts hasslefree Running multiple social media accounts or having a busy schedule can be managed by scheduling the posts. Once you link both Instagram and Facebook, you can schedule posts on one platform and get it posted on another.
Linking your Instagram and Facebook account gives you an excellent opportunity to manage all your messages from one place. As such, you can make it quite simple to maintain a quick response time. Moreover, once you get to know how to link Facebook to Instagram on computer or mobile phones, you can access more inbox tools from customer labels and message filters.
When you connect Facebook and Instagram business Page, you get an excellent opportunity to compare your audiences, post performance, etc. Besides, the linking allows you to see the direction where the organic efforts are moving. You can also identify an opportunity when you can invest in promotions.
Linking both the accounts gives you an excellent opportunity to run ads in some regions. You can run ads on both the social media accounts and make your payment from one place.
If you have any products or services that you want to sell on Instagram, you’ll require a linked Facebook page to launch a shop. Once you know how to connect Instagram to Facebook business page, you can sync your business’s information and make use of features like donation stickers and appointment buttons.
Now that you are aware of some of the most useful benefits of connecting or linking an Instagram and Facebook account, read on to explore the process of connecting the two platforms. If you want to connect the accounts using your Facebook account, follow the series of steps mentioned under:
- If you want to know how to link Facebook to Instagram on phone, first login to your Facebook account using either the Facebook app or a web browser.
- Go to your Facebook page and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down the page and select “Instagram” from the left-hand column.
- Click on the “Connect Account” option, and enter your Instagram username and password in the required fields
While the series of steps mentioned above allows you to link your Instagram account to Facebook by logging into Facebook, if you can want to do the linking from your Instagram account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Instagram account using the correct login credentials.
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on “Edit Profile”.
- Select “Page” under Public Business/Profile Information.
- Click on the Facebook page you want to connect to. In case you don’t have a Facebook Page, you must create a new one.
After linking both the accounts, if you’re unable to connect Instagram to Facebook page or see that your posts are not reflecting on both the accounts, check if you’ve given permission to post to your page. You can go to Instagram and access Page Settings to check this.
Stepwise Process to Sync Your Business Contact Info
Now that you know how to link Instagram to Facebook page, read on to explore the process by which you can sync your business contact info across Facebook Page and Instagram account. Here’s the step-by-step process by which you can sync your info across these platforms:
- Click on Pages from the left menu and navigate to your page.
- Click on Page Settings from the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Instagram” from the left panel and click on “Connect Account”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the process of syncing your business contact info across Instagram and Facebook accounts.
Linking your Instagram and Facebook accounts open a wide array of advantages, especially if you are running a business and want to leave a better social media presence. Moreover, the connection gives you an excellent opportunity to manage all your messages from one place. Ranging from posts to images, and videos, you can use one of the social media accounts to ensure that the same is reflected on another. Whether you have a desktop computer, laptop, or a smart device like Android Phone, iPhone, tablet, or an iPad, you can link your Facebook and Instagram accounts in no time by following the steps mentioned in this post. Follow them the exact way and start experiencing a whole-new world of social media activities on both the platforms.