- 🏛️ Reliability: Providing a stable shield against unforeseen runtime errors and fortifying application reliability.
- 👯 Collaboration: Enhancing code readability and fostering seamless teamwork among developers by ensuring explicit data type declarations.
- 🔍 Efficient Debugging: Facilitating smoother and more efficient debugging by enabling early detection of type discrepancies.
Encore relies on static typing, and end-to-end type safety, to provide many of its built-in features. You might say it's a symbiotic relationship, helping developers through tools like:
- 🕸️ Application modeling: Parsing your code and creating an application model used to determine and provision necessary cloud infrastructure.
- 📜 API Documentation: Automatically generating API documentation to swiftly guide developers through dependencies and expected data types.
- 🌐 Tracing: Enabling quick identification and resolution of issues through distributed tracing.
Want to learn more about how this works? Check out this docs article.