Time, time, time! We all need it and we all search for it... But what would you do if you had more time?
I asked a few people on Twitter what would they do (except for coding) if they had more time.
What would you do if you had more free time?— Eleftheria Batsou (@BatsouElef) February 3, 2021
- Spend more quality time with family
- Spend more time stressing that I am not utilizing my time appropriately
- Sew shirts/pouches/scrunchies/facemasks
- Finish all the things I started
- Figure out how to clone myself
- Write some music
- More trips
- Work on a side project
- Write (novel, blog posts, journal etc)
- Watch series
- Learn a new skill (or a new language)
- Renovate the office and kitchen
- Be lazy
- Be social
- Be consistent on social media
- Hands-on community work
- Volunteer at an animal shelter/rescue stray dogs
- Conduct free workshops to teach others
- Create more Youtube videos
- Create a podcast
What would you do?
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, a front-end developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.