In this series, I am going to be answering your coding/designing questions. I don't claim I have a lot of experience or that I know everything, I am just going to give you examples that have worked for me and I hope they will work for you as well.
In this video, I answer:
- Let's start 0:00
- Which programming languages do you know? 1:12
- What languages do you code in? 2:08
- What is your favorite language? 2:18
- Are you a motivational speaker? 2:47
- How do you stay motivated through the day? 3:35
- How do you get ideas before building an app? 4:36
- How do you start UX/UI, I'm a back end developer 5:29
👣API & BOOTSTRAP QUESTIONS
- How to use API? How to practice? 6:34
- Could we combine Bootstrap with custom CSS? 7:25
- Should we use bootstrap CDN? 8:01
- What is the best way to use Bootstrap? 8:30
👣COMING UP QUESTIONS
- Feel free to ask me anything about code/design, motivation/inspiration or internships/jobs 8:57
🤔If you have any question and you are searching for an answer, or you if you want a code/design review please choose a way to participate:
- leave a comment in this video.
- or go the "community" tab on my YouTube channel and leave a comment there.
- or go on twitter, find me on @BatsouElef, and ask me anything
👋Hello, I' m Eleftheria, an app developer, master student, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.