I'm concluding my Master's degree work, and I need PHP Developers to help me with my research.
So, I would appreciate it if you could get some time and participate in a survey, and maybe in an experiment. I say "maybe" because there is a selection criteria, and the survey system will give you the right directions, according to your answers.
My work is based in Legacy Software Maintenance, and based on this survey and experiment, I am proposing a framework to improve our work maintaining legacy software. For now, it will be focused on PHP, but future works may expand for other programming languages as well. Even for an experienced developer, I believe there are always new things to learn.
Maybe by participating you may find some solutions for problems that you have in your projects.
Some important information:
- The survey and experiment will be open for participation from Nov 1st, 00:00:00 MDT, until Nov 8th, 00:00:00 MDT.
- All data will be anonymous.
- The survey should take from 20 to 30 minutes.
- The experiment should take approximately 120 minutes.
- If selected, you need to do the survey+experiment at once, so I recommend setting apart a period of 2:30 hours to do it.
This is the link to participate: https://landing.pyara.org .
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Top comments (0)