Which Mardi Gras mask will you get?
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echo3D.
User shuffles between 3 masks by clicking the screen. Underneath the camera canvas is a reset button that will reset to the first mask.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use FaceAR and echo3D.
Follow the instructions here!
To learn how to make similar projects, check these out:
- How to Make an AR Makeup Try On Tool in 15 Minutes or Less
- Make a Shuffling Presidents “Fun Fact” Game in AR/VR
- Score a Field Goal in AR
- How to Create Your Own AR App
Because Mardi Gras is such a fun holiday with a very famous delicious treat, we will share how we make them at home so you have a snack while you go through the tutorial! Reference link: here
- Store bought pizza dough (can be the one in a can like Pillsbury!)
- Powdered sugar
- Cooking oil
- In a saucepan, heat 2 inches of oil to 350 degrees F
- Set a plate to the side with a paper towel on it
- Flour the pizza dough, roll it into a ball and cut small rectables about .5 inch thick
- Fry 2–3 minutes at a time until deep golden brown
- Let excess oil soak into the paper towel
- Top with powdered sugar (if you want to go all in, carefully toss the hot beignets into a paper bag full of powdered sugar to get them REALLY coated!)
echo3D (www.echo3D.co; Techstars ’19) is a cloud platform for 3D/AR/VR that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy 3D apps, games, and content.