The echoAR team is excited about the groundbreaking announcements that came out of CES 2021 involving AR/VR/3D technologies! We saw new virtual reality (VR) headsets, advanced augmented reality (AR) smart-glasses, haptic suits and gloves, and so much more.
- Vuzix showed off new consumer-ready microLED smartglasses and won 3 CES 2021 Innovation Awards.
- Lenovo released the ThinkReality A3 — a versatile smart glasses for the enterprise.
- New design unveiled for Panasonic’s VR Glasses.
- Pollen Robotics showed humanoid robot controlled remotely through VR.
- TCL debuted commercially-ready Wearable Display glasses.
- bHaptics showcased consumer-ready Haptic Suit.
- SenseGlove showed off the Nova VR Haptic Gloves.
- Nolo VR revealed new additions to its VR hardware lineup including a new 6DoF VR solution costing less than $200.
- Nolo VR also provides a 6DoF motion tracking kit for the HUAWEI VR Glass.
Scan this QR code with your phone to see something awesome!
or go directly to https://go.echoar.xyz/T6uw with your phone browser.
Sign up to the echoAR platform for free to create this yourself!
- CREAL showcased their AR and VR light-field devices roadmap and prototypes.
- Lenovo’s New Realities project featured 10 young women changing the world through 360-degree storytelling.
- Blickfeld presented new LiDAR sensors.
- Razer unveiled a concept clear plastic face mask with RGB lighting and a voice amplifier.
Are you excited for CES 2022 and the future of AR/VR/3D technologies?
Read more on the CES 2021 website:
- AR/VR Is Co-Worker of the Year
- AR/VR Gets Real Across Industries
- Five 5G and AR/VR Applications That Are Socially Safe
- Three Ways AR/VR Enhances Health Care
echoAR (http://www.echoAR.xyz; Techstars ’19) is a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) that provides tools and server-side infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy AR/VR apps and experiences.