- has support for a repl?
- can represent two types in one without too much hassle i.e sum type, union type?
- has no null pointer exception?
- can statically infer types?
- has operator overloading?
- can do recursion without blowing the stack?
If you nodded yes to all those questions then congratulations, you should keep using it.
The best way to learn a new language IMHO is to use it for solving a problem. Advent of code 2019 is publishing a new puzzle every day in December which you can solve in any language. I am currently using this opportunity to learn F# and so can you 😀.