Throughout Q1-Q2 of 2019, I worked on a lot of stuff to do with the Gopher internet protocol, a departure from projects in the past where I haven't worked much with sockets or networking, or really server-side stuff in general. I also worked a lot with Python specifically, and it's still a go-to language for me.
As of autumn 2019, I'm getting back into Visual Basic .NET. Yeah, that one.
Currently hacking on
Currently working on:
- AutoSite XL, a desktop static site generator (VB)
- Pituophis, a Gopher client and server library for Python
- Gopherlens and Gophew, a Gopher proxy and crawler & search engine respectively, both based on Pituophis
- An in-browser Gophermap editor
Aaand some other stuff I've worked on recently:
- Quizoot, an online Quizlet to Kahoot converter (express/node.js)
- AutoSite, static site generator (Python)
- Croissant, a discord.js-based bot