Whenever a year begins, one of the things you will hear here and there is a plan for the year or a todo list. This has been what I've been hearing from most of my friends but funny thing is that I never had one. All I knew was that it's a new year and life still goes on but some time ago I realized that this thing kind of help. Because I've been passing through the years just like that.
Hence, I decided to start using a plan or a todo list and the year was 2019 😅😅.
In December 2018 I has sat down and listed almost everything I wanted to do in 2019. It was an interesting list that I was very passionate about but I ended doing just one throughout the whole year. I touched some pieces but never completed them. So this year I came with a new strategy to make sure I'm able to complete the list.
At the end of 2019, I realized something about me that might apply to you too.
- My list for 2019 was too long.
- It wasn't a year based todo list. It was what I wanted in life.
- I didn't weight the time for completion of each task before listing them.
- I always thought there is enough time in a year and even when In September I still see more time.
And these are the reasons I'm going for just 2 plans this year. These plans are to help me in my subsequent plans.
These plans are very simple than you might have been guessing.
- I want to learn Machine learning(and all the math involved) and improve my Algorithms this year.
- I need a source of income.
The second point is very important to me because I'll be 20 this year and I still rely on my parents. Over here it's quite normal and happens all the time because of the high unemployment rate but I'm not okay with that. Hence this year, I''m going to try a variety of stuff from Youtube to small Saas software. I love open source tho