My plan is to build PWA application using Vaadin framework, but I'm supposed to build it on other's shoulders. So what my (full)stack is supposed to look like?
- Vaadin - engine for our app
- Spring Boot - glue for everything
- Jodd - I'm using this project long time as an excellent utilities stack
- Lombok - to write a less code
- I'm a Gradle person
- IntelliJ IDEA is my workplace
- GitLab - repository for my code is located here
- PWA info on Vaadin web site
- PWA tutorial on Vaadin web site
- Spring Boot project starter
- HTTP client from Jodd library
This page will be updated as proceeding with implementation.
Top comments (0)