When working on the front-end for my websites, I constantly flick back and forth and look for various websites to help me with what I need. So, here's a list of sites for future me and also for you!
- By far one of the most useful websites for frontend devs is MDN. Contains all HTML elements, CSS attributes, etc and a lot of information about them.
Can I Use? - https://caniuse.com
- Check browser compatibility for CSS attributes, APIs or HTML elements that you plan to use.
CSS Tricks - https://css-tricks.com/guides/
- CSS Tricks has loads of useful guides on everything CSS. There are amazing cheatsheets for Flex and Grid as well as many other useful things.
HTML, CSS and JS Cheatsheets - https://htmlcheatsheet.com/
- Lots of useful reference for all 3 languages.
React Cheatsheet - https://devhints.io/react
Tailwind CSS Docs - https://tailwind.com/docs
- Tailwind is a great CSS library that provides a lot of flexibility. The documentation is great to refer too!
That's all I can think of now, but I'll try to update this when I think of more! If you have any you use, leave them in the comments and I'll add them!
Hope it helps,