Almost everyone is remote these days. Running online meetings is hard. zoom and slack help but it's tiring to be online all the time.
Video meeting fatigue is a real thing. Sometimes a voice call and a desktop share does the job between a few people.
For bigger teams having a collaborative whiteboard would help. Here is where the Windows touchscreens shine. Mac users trying to draw with (so called) magic mice not so much. 😐
Otter is a nice tool to try. It transcribes your meeting notes on the fly and saves the audio as well.
Now that I've done more digging on this, Microsoft Teams seems to cover most requirements. Might suggest that in the next meeting 😀
- Video Meeting Fatigue Is Real -- Here's How To Prevent It | Hive
- The Fast Remote Desktop Application – AnyDesk
- 7 best online whiteboards for team collaboration in 2021 | Zapier
- An Online Whiteboard & Visual Collaboration Platform for Teamwork | Miro
- One by Wacom: Creative Pen Tablet | Wacom
- Otter Voice Meeting Notes - Otter.ai
- Online Meeting Software | Microsoft Teams