With CodeLand coming up in just a few days, I wanted to pop over and share some updates and key information with the DEV community to ensure you have all the details you'll need to join us at the event.
I hope to see you there!
What: CodeLand 2021 is a conference produced by the [CodeNewbie](https://community.codenewbie.org] and DEV communities with a goal of empowering and inspiring early-career software developers and their champions.
When: Thursday, September 23 and Friday, September 24 (this week!). Programming begins at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET/4 PM UTC.
Where: The event is taking place virtually on CodeNewbie Community at community.codenewbie.org/codeland.
- We just released the schedule! Take a look here
- You can still register for the event (the cost starts at $0)
- You will need a CodeNewbie Community account to participate. Sign up here.
- We will be raffling away cool prizes based on randomly selected comments we see on official CodeLand posts during the event. Be sure to stay engaged!
- Everything else you need to know is listed in this guide
I hope to see you at CodeLand this Thursday and Friday!