S6:E5 - Jack Dorsey Resigns, Apple Self-Repair, and the Threat of Post-Quantum Cryptography
In this episode, we talk about the resignation of Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, and Apple’s new self-service repair announcement. Then we speak with Dustin Moody, a mathematician in the National Institute of Science and Technology’s Computer Security Division, about the looming threat of post-quantum cryptography.
- DevDiscuss (sponsor)
- CodeNewbie (sponsor)
- HackAtom (DevNews) (sponsor)
- Microsoft 30 Days to Learn It (DevNews) (sponsor)
- Jack Dorsey Resignation Twitter Post
- Apple announces Self Service Repair
- The Future Is Now: Spreading the Word About Post-Quantum Cryptography
- DHS: Post-Quantum Cryptography
Dustin Moody is a mathematician in the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Computer Security Division, where he leads the post-quantum cryptography project. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Washington in 2009. His area of research deals with elliptic curves and their applications in cryptography.