S8:E2 - You Too Can Create Beautiful Data-Driven Essays Like The Pudding
In this episode, we talk about creating beautiful data-driven essays with Michelle McGhee and Russell Goldenberg, Journalist-Engineers at The Pudding.
- DevNews (sponsor)
- Duckly (sponsor)
- CodeNewbie (sponsor)
- Compiler (DevDiscuss) (sponsor)
- Scout APM (DevDiscuss) (sponsor)
- The Pudding
- Gabriel Florit - On Responsive Design and Data Visualization
- Who’s in the Crossword?
- We investigated 200 crackers to learn about food allergies and labelling. Warning: may contain troubling results
- The Birthday Paradox
- The Gyllenhaal Experiment
- Life After Death on Wikipedia
- We couldn’t get an artificial intelligence program to win the New Yorker Caption Contest
- Nothing Breaks Like A.I. Heart
- Human Terrain
- An Interactive Visualization of Every Line in Hamilton
- Reconstructing Seven Days of Protests
- How you play Spades is how you play life
- GitHub: The Pudding
- The Pudding: Our Resources
Russell Goldenberg is a Scorpio. He makes stories with data and code at The Pudding. Nowadays coding mostly in Svelte.
Michelle McGhee makes visual stories at The Pudding. She also enjoys making delicious food and 3-pointers at pickup basketball.