My name is Devang Saklani and I am a freelance Front-end Web developer from INDIA. I like creating things like websites, animations and writing blogs (however this is my first blog let's see how it goes😅).
I have been learning JS from few months and in first sight i loved it it's syntax, power and it's uses. Then I got into touch with JS libraries for extra functionality like ReactJS and then I came across AnimeJS. I was amazed at first by it's syntax and it's power, it's a amazing animation library through which you can do simple as well as super complex animations.
- and the final thing is It's really Underrated.
- First of all Install it. The installation steps are quite simple as we can use either a CDN network to use it or can directly install it through NPM. See official installation details here.
- I would recommend you to go to the official documentation for instructions because it is Super simple and Super interactive.
I have made Some loading spinners using AnimeJS. These are some images/gifs:
Check out these animations live at this website.
- Easy to use (simply copy & paste).
- Source code is already minified.
- Awesome animations.
- 2 themes till now (stroked and filled) and a theme switch button.
- A automation theme save feature which saves your theme even after page reload.
- A Slider for better UX and keyboard compatible (use arrow keys to navigate).
I know these animations are sick but this seriously needs some improvement and optimizations.. That's why I need your help in solving these bugs* and make some performance improvements.
- Sometimes the code source viewer does'nt shows anything.
- The CPU also gets 100% used when using a old computer and causing frame drops 😥.
- and Many other small bugs that haven't discovered yet.
Thanks for reading and I would love to read your thoughts on this in comment section😁.