- ES6 provides a new operator called spread operator that consists of three dots (...).
- The spread operator allows you to spread out elements of an iterable object such as an array,a map, or a set.
- Above example, the three dots (...) located in front of the oddValue and evenValue array is the spread operator.
- The spread operator unpacks the elements of the oddValue and evenValue array.
- The spread operator is denoted by three dots (…).
- The spread operator unpacks elements of iterable objects such as arrays, sets, and maps into a list.
- The spread operator can be used to clone an iterable object or merge iterable objects into one.
Once suspended, dev_coder will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, dev_coder will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by dev_coder will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If dev_coder is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public and only accessible to Dev-Coder.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping DEV Community safe. Here is what you can do to flag dev_coder:
Unflagging dev_coder will restore default visibility to their posts.