"It's about mastering the ability to change."
When an individual changes teams, he/she brings in new information and perspectives to the team!
- Requires generalists
- Collective ownership
- Deliberately hand teams work from different areas
- How do you handle the technical sprawl?
- "With, not for" -> DevOps principle
- Team integration through pair programming
- Use pair programming as a way to mentor
- Use pair programming to share culture
- To spread information
- Switching/dynamic pairing
- Sometimes you need to DISTRUPT, your teams, people, organization
- Liberate the prisoners
- Mitosis Pattern
- Isolation Reteaming Pattern
- Have Reteaming Events - Renewal
- People Will Leave
- People Will Join