I'm Denis. I've recently completed a mega workshop called 30 projects in 30 days.
I want to give a talk in my company about the lessons I've learned from it. But I'd like to know who can be interested in it and what problems related to my topic developers experience.
If you have a spare minute, may I ask you several questions on that? It will help me a lot!
- Do (or did you) you work on personal projects? Why?
- Are they small or medium/large?
- How many years of experience in development do you have?
- Do you tend to start and abandon these projects? Why?
- Have you completed at least one personal project? Was it successful?
- What's your process? Do you start with coding or any investigation?
Thanks a lot in advance!